Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I think I've gone crazy...

I spent two (2) hours at the gym yesterday... and burned 1300 calories AND didn't want to leave! What's wrong with me.... it's become an obsession...an addiction...but I guess a healthy addiction at that..

Today I went and swam 400 meters and had to force myself to rinse off, change and go home to have a nice meal and watch some tv... deep inside I wanted to stay longer..

I guess it all comes in waves... some days I can barely pull myself out the door to go the gym, other weeks I want to sleep there... ah well... I guess it will work out (no pun intended).

My training is going good... yesterday was the first time back in the gym in a week. I did a little weight training, a nice run and some cycling... I left feeling amazing!... I woke up feeling like I was going to fall over from pain. I hadn't worked out in so long I got sore! I haven't been sore since I started this process; so I hadn't felt that in awhile...by the way... IT HURTS!

If you are a member of 24 hour fitness I highly recommend the 24 LIFT class... EXCELLENT but you will be hurting the next day.

On another note: (maybe a little personal)

Do you ever wonder why life doesn't work out like the movies (or tv, or books for that matter). You think you do everything right, live a good life, make good, responsible, mature decisions and it doesn't turn out quite like it did on Grey's Anatomy or You've Got Mail or a Nicholas Sparks Novel.

I guess you have to make your own movie (boy readers I don't mean that kind of movie).. write your own story, paint your own picture... you get my drift. It's a beautiful thing... life... you can have a different story, book, painting every 24 hours...

Allison's piece of advice for the day: HAVE NO REGRETS....

I'm headed back to good 'ole college station this weekend to see Della and her fiance Dave so I won't be on the blogging front but when I get back I'll post pictures and tell you how FABULOUS my trip was!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.

Your blog provided us useful information to work on.

You have done a outstanding job!

my web-site weightloss programs

Followers