Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Pleasures...

Christy (click the link for her blog) blogged about her 10 simple pleasures..... I figured it would be a nice update.... (since I am rapidly becoming the world's worst blogger). I agree with Christy - friends/family aren't included b/c they are WAAAYYY more than simple pleasures...

1. Chocolate - it is smooth, sweet, and makes me feel better in ANY situation...even after I've gorged myself at a dinner such as Texas de Brazil.....

2. Reality TV - Typically watched with something chocolate in hand.... mindless entertainment after I've racked my brain all day at work fixing other peoples problems

3. My running shoes (or bike shoes)..... thankful every day to have two legs and two feet to be able to swim.bike.run and I know every time I put them on in just a few hours (and a few thousand calories later) I'm going to feel better and probably have forgotten about whatever was bothering me that day.

4. Vodka/Rebull - delicious and needs no explanation (you can also throw in any kind of red wine here)

5. Girls Trips - plain and simple a necessity...

6. Deuce..... my loyal companion who is ALWAYS happy to see me, never talks back and loves me always :)

7. Reckless Kelly, Joey Green, or any tune really - I can bust out my AWESOME singing voice and jump around like a maniac ... secretly wishing that I had a AWESOME singing voice b/c I think I could be an awesome rocker

8. Hugs.... nothing like a good old fashion bear hug when you need one the most

9. Automatic windows....

10. Toilet paper....where would be without it

What are yours?

Followers