Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365 day 2 and 3

I'm horrible about blogging on the weekends....

This weekend was great!  Friday I went to Ft. worth and saw Joey Green (check him out - he's an up and coming coutnry artist that is sooo good)...

Saturday I slept in and laid around the house all day and did some house projects....

Today I went to church for an AWESOME sermon...sometimes I swear I get out of bed and go to church and it is like I'm meant to be there.

So a great weekend all together :)

P365 D2...my sweatpants.... I laid in around these all day on Saturday...until 10pm when I decided to take a hot bubble bath and put on some clean pj pants....







P365 D3.... Bent Tree Bible Fellowship.... when I go on Sundays... which I'm trying to go more...this is where I go.....Love the minister Pete...

0 comments:

Followers